We are immediately looking for an employee for our Zoomers beach pavilion who understands that experience is paramount to us. You are the face of the pavilion and ensure that guests feel heard and seen in your neighbourhood, even when it is very busy.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a waiter you take orders, you make sure they are delivered and you pay. In addition, you ensure that your neighborhood remains neat and clean. Waiters and runners together ensure a relaxed stay so that guests can relax and escape the daily hectic pace.
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are proactive, communicative and put guests at number 1.
- You are a real team player and support your colleagues where necessary.
- You are stress-resistant, flexible and not shy.
- You want to grow in your profession and be better tomorrow than today.
- You live in the Castricum area.
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
- Salary from € 2150,- based on 40 hours, excluding tip
- A beautiful workplace with a fantastic view of the beach of Castricum.
- A team of driven and enthusiastic colleagues who enjoy their work.
- The possibility to work part time with even a day off during the weekend.
- 8% holiday allowance, travel allowance
- Cool secondary working conditions such as 500 euro training budget
WHO ARE WE?
Zoomers is a family business that consists of a beach hotel with a beach shop and a beach pavilion on the beautiful beach of Castricum.
Working with us means you are an important part of the Zoomers family. You experience the dynamics of a family business. You work closely with experienced colleagues, from whom you can learn a lot.
Too good to be true? Not really! We would like to get to know you. Apply directly or drop by for a cup of coffee and a tour.
Type of employment: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, On-call basis, Seasonal work
Contract duration 10 months
Part-time hours: 32 per week
Salary: €2,000.00 – €2,250.00 per month
Flexible Language Requirement: Dutch not required
Schedule: Evening work | Day shift | Flexible work schedule | Mon-Fri | Weekend availability
Secondary employment conditions: Budget for professional development | Flexible working hours | Lunch discount | Possibility of promotion | Retirement | Travel allowance | Phone plan | Work from home
Types of additional fees: Tip | signing bonus | Holiday pay
Experience: Catering: 1 year (Desired)
Language: English (Required)
Work location: One location